健康 & 营养
California 健康y Kids SurveyTop of Page
Promoting academic achievement among all students requires safe and drug-free schools and healthy, resilient youth. The California Department of Education proudly announces an important new service to help you meet these goals: the California 健康y Kids Survey (嗯), a comprehensive youth health and risk behavior data collection support system for school 区.
Parent Consent 形式:
健康 ConnectionsTop of Page
The California Department of Education provides Information and resources to improve student health, school environment, health education and prevention.
Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drug Prevention
Information for science-based programs and activities that effectively prevent alcohol, 烟草, and other drug use; and that include social influences or life skills curricula and youth development.
Childhood Obesity & Diabetes Task Force
Public notices, 议程, meeting minutes and other related information for the Superintendent's Task Force on Childhood Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, and Cardiovascular Disease.
Coordinated School 健康
Information on coordinated school health, including previous conference presentations
Information and resources concerning environmental health issues, including air quality, pesticide use, 和更多的.
Information and resources concerning meeting students' health-related needs at school.
Sex Education & HIV/STD Instruction
Information on sex education, HIV/AIDS/STD, and teen pregnancy prevention; includes legal requirements for education in these areas and additional resources for quality instructional programs.
The 健康 TrustTop of Page
The 健康 Trust is a public benefit corporation committed to improving the health and quality of life for people in need throughout Santa Clara County, specifically indigent children, frail elderly, and vulnerable adults. The 健康 Trust makes grants, provides services and raises funds to solve community health issues.
As a leader in community health, The 健康 Trust expands access to health and wellness programs on five levels:
- Supports community-based activities and medically related services through grants
- Collaborates on solutions for unmet health needs
- Manages health-related programs, including primary care health clinics on school campuses, case management for HIV/AIDS patients and hot meal delivery to homebound seniors
- Incubates initiatives focused on children's dental needs and neurologically based learning differences
- Grants and raises funds to support community health programs
- For more information on the 健康 Trust, please 点击这里.